ARCHIVE: Bovine TB Science Advisory Body: Meeting dates
bTB SAB meets twice yearly. Each of the sub-groups will meet up to twice a year depending on the volume of work. Work between meetings takes place by e-mail.
Where appropriate, Defra will publish advice from bTB SAB. However, in accordance with Defra’s wider policy for handing pre-publication scientific information, Defra will not publish minutes from meetings where pre-contract research, on-going research and pre-publication results are presented and discussed.
Future meeting dates:
- 9th September 2011 – 7th meeting
Vaccines Programme Advisory Sub-Group
- 13th April 2011 – 15th meeting
- 7th October 2011 – 16th meeting
Epidemiology & Wildlife Risks Programme Advisory Sub-Group
- 5th August 2011 – 5th meeting
- 7th December 2011 – 6th meeting
Diagnostics Programme Advisory Sub-Group
- 8th June 2011 – 6th meeting
- 3rd November 2011 – 7th meeting
Page last modified: 11 April 2011