ARCHIVE: e-Digest Statistics about: Land Use and Land Cover
- Centre for Ecology and Hydrology: Land Cover Map (LCM2000)
- CORINE Land Cover Map of the United Kingdom (CLC2000)
- Countryside Council for Wales
- Countryside Survey 2000
- Countryside Survey 2007
- Natural England
- Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG)
- Planning statistics
- Land use change statistics
- Study into the Environmental Impacts of Increasing the Supply of Housing in the UK (May 2004)
- Wildlife and Countryside Directorate
- Rural Development Programme
- Environment and Heritage Service (Northern Ireland)
- Forestry Commission of Great Britain
- Forest Service for Northern Ireland
- Joint Nature Conservation Committee (JNCC)
- Land Cover Maps Database
- National Forest Company
- National Land Use Database
- Ordnance survey
- Scottish Natural Heritage
-  Department for Transport, Local Government and the Regions (2001). Land Use Change in England No. 16. DTLR Statistical Bulletin. DTLR, London.
-  Department of the Environment, Transport and the Regions (2000). Planning and Policy Guidance Note 3: Housing, DETR London.
-  Department of Environment Transport and the Regions, Quality of Life Counts, (1999), DETR London.
-  Department of the Environment, (1996). Urbanisation in England: Projections 1991-2016.
-  Department of Environment Transport and the Regions (2000), Local Planning Authority Green Belt Statistics: England 1997, DETR London
-  Haines-Young, R. H., (2000). Accounting for Nature: assessing habitats in the UK countryside, DETR London
-  Barr, C.,, (1993). Countryside Survey 1990: Main Report. Countryside 1990 Series, Volume 2. DETR, London.
Your questions and comments about information presented on this page are welcome. Contact information and Email . Copyright of data and/or information presented or attached in this document may not reside solely with this Department. Please see guidance on Copyright.
Page last modified: 16 September 2003
Page published: 10 September 2003