We publish a quarterly newsletter to provide regulators and operators with a summary of what has been published in the PPC field (guidance, consultations, etc).
Whilst we advise all people with an interest in PPC to look at our web pages regularly, we created this newsletter to help those who do not have the time.
During the run up to the application of the Solvent Emissions Directive to dry cleaners we also published a regular Dry Cleaning Update. No more Updates are planned but editions 1-5 still contain current guidance.
The bulletins below are all in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
- October 2010 - January 2011 (PDF 90 KB)
- January - September 2010 (PDF 90 KB)
- October - December 2009 (PDF 100 KB)
We publish an update every two or three months while dry cleaners are being brought within PPC and the Solvent Emissions Directive SED.
The update will cover topical regulatory issues. It will be sent to all local authorities in England and Wales.
The documents below are all in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
- Update 5 - April 2007 (PDF 290 KB)
- Update 4 - October 2006 (PDF 100 KB)
- Update 3 - July 2006 (PDF 110 KB)
- Update 2 - April 2006 (PDF 140 KB)
- Update 1 - December 2005 (PDF 40 KB)
Further information is available on our Help page about downloading or reading Adobe Acrobat PDF documents.
Page last modified: 16 February 2011
Page published: 7 July 2008