ARCHIVE: Pollution Prevention and Control (PPC)
This is a collection of ad-hoc guidance or information relating to, or impacting upon, PPC interests.
This information could be in form of an explanatory introductory letter to local authorities and operators on a particular issue, where the letter acts as guidance in itself rather than being in the form an AQ note.
- Climate Change Consequences of VOC Emission Controls: Report (Air Quality website, PDF 600 KB) - further practical based follow up is planned by Defra and the Local Authority Unit
- Guidance on exclusions from registers of information on the grounds of national security (PDF 10 KB) - 8 April 2005
- Meeting on mushroom substrates (PDF 70 KB) - December 2005
Report by ADAS on possible alternatives to the use of poultry manure for the production of mushroom compost, with particular reference to the use of waste materials. See also Process Guidance Note 6/30 (Jan 06) on mushroom substrate manufacture.
- The applicability of the Waste Incineration Directive (2000/76/EC) to tallow burning ( PDF 20 KB) - October 2007
- Tallow and the Waste Incineration Directive (PDF 20 KB) - April 2006
Page last modified: 11 January 2008