ARCHIVE: Local authorities
Local authorities regulate the comparatively less polluting Part A(2) activities (multi-media regulation) and the lesser polluting Part B activities (these are regulated for emissions to air only).
- Publications and guidance
- Fees and charges and risk based inspection method
- Best Value Indicator
- Part B Better Regulation Review
For policy queries regarding Part A(2) and Part B on the implementation of government policy and new legislation, interpretation of the regulations, consultation queries, fees and charges, statistical survey, etc, see:
- Policy team contact details (PDF 32 KB). This includes contacts for the Welsh Assembly Government.
For technical queries regarding Part A(2) and Part B industrial activities or interpretation of the Process/Sector Guidance Notes, see:
- Local Authority Unit (on Environment Agency website).
Further information is available on our Help page about downloading or reading Adobe Acrobat PDF documents.
Page last modified: 23 April 2009