ARCHIVE: ICO and IT cases with an EIR interest
The Environmental Information Unit compiles brief summaries of Decision Notices for cases that are significant for the interpretation of the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 (EIRs).
Links in the list provide quick access to the full texts on the websites of the Information Commissioner’s Office and the Information Tribunal, and also to Decisions from the High Court or the Court of Appeal.
The list considers cases reviewed by the ICO up to the end of May 2009 and will be updated quarterly.
- Information Commission and Information Tribunal cases of interest from an EIR point of view (PDF, 133 KB)
The list replaces our longer assessments of significant Decision Notices, which will be retained for the landmark cases below :
- Markinson Decision
- Kirkaldie Decision
- Environmental Resources Management Decision
- Export Credits Guarantee Department (ECGD) and internal communications
- Network Rail Decisions
- Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council
- Port of London Authority
- Rhondda Cynon Taff Borough Council
Page last modified: 29 September 2009
Page published: 21 September 2005